Friday, February 4, 2011

dear ms. johnson

I joined CyberARTS because I wanted to become a video game designer. My favorite medium is painting with Acrylic paints, but I love the effects and versatility of things you can do on Photoshop, so I've been experimenting with my talents on there. I still want to be a video game designer, but I am also interested in making and directing commercials, designing advertisement posters, and creating masterpieces through my painting and photoshop abilities, as well as graphite and colored pencil drawings, to sell in art galleries. I would also love to be featured in a museum for the work I am most proud of.

My favorite artist right now is Mike Lane, who likes photography and photoshop editing, and has also successfully done a few interesting things using both a photoshoot in our school studio, as well as several interesting enhancements and manipulations on Photoshop. I hope to work with him in the future to both help him with his work, as well as get help with my work on my paintings and my commercial advertisements.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Thanks for your posting. Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you all. I would really like to see some of your photoshop designs. Could you post a few?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete